AAFP Takes SGR Message to Capitol Hill
After spending a week at the AMA Interim Meeting in National Harbor, Md., AAFP leaders met with members of Congress and congressional staff Nov. 19-20 in Washington to discuss the repeal and replacement of the sustainable growth rate (SGR) formula and other issues of importance to family medicine. AAFP President Reid Blackwelder, M.D., offers an update on the Academy's advocacy efforts in the video below.
Reid Blackwelder, M.D., is President of the AAFP.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- Former 'Orphan' School Embraces Family Medicine to Drive Progress
- America's Most Wanted: Family Physicians Again Top Search Firm's Wish List
- Shaping Our Future: Volunteer to Help Drive Specialty Forward
- Students, Residents Show Their Passion for Family Medicine
- Physician Burnout: The AAFP Is Winning Battles For You
Our other AAFP News blog
Fresh Perspectives - New Docs in Practice