AAFP Takes SGR Message to Capitol Hill
After spending a week at the AMA Interim Meeting in National Harbor, Md., AAFP leaders met with members of Congress and congressional staff Nov. 19-20 in Washington to discuss the repeal and replacement of the sustainable growth rate (SGR) formula and other issues of importance to family medicine. AAFP President Reid Blackwelder, M.D., offers an update on the Academy's advocacy efforts in the video below.
Reid Blackwelder, M.D., is President of the AAFP.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- Mismatch: Why the Disconnect Between Student Interest and Student Choice?
- FP Recommendation Key to Boosting Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates
- The Envelope, Please: Waiting for Match Results
- On the Hill: Academy Promoting Family Medicine's Perspective
- The Folly of Judging Physicians Based on Patients' Foibles
Our other AAFP News blog
Fresh Perspectives - New Docs in Practice