AAFP Takes SGR Message to Capitol Hill
After spending a week at the AMA Interim Meeting in National Harbor, Md., AAFP leaders met with members of Congress and congressional staff Nov. 19-20 in Washington to discuss the repeal and replacement of the sustainable growth rate (SGR) formula and other issues of importance to family medicine. AAFP President Reid Blackwelder, M.D., offers an update on the Academy's advocacy efforts in the video below.
Reid Blackwelder, M.D., is President of the AAFP.
Want to use this article elsewhere? Get Permissions
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- 'What? Me Worry?' Family Medicine Residency Trained Me Well
- GME Reform: An AAFP Call to Action
- FSMB Offers Licensing Solution for Docs Looking to Practice in Multiple States
- Called to Serve: Being Patient-Centered Puts Joy Back Into Practice
- Family Medicine for America's Health to Launch at Assembly