Working for You: An Update From the AAFP Board Meeting
The AAFP Board of Directors has been meeting at the Academy's offices in Leawood, Kan., this week to discuss a wide range of issues important to family medicine, including physician payment. AAFP Board Chair Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., has more details in the video below.
Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., is the board chair of the AAFP.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- Medicaid Cuts Threaten Primary Care Practices, Access to Care
- Penny Wise, Pound Foolish: We Can't Afford to Cut Our Investment in Teaching Health…
- Long-distance Support: Thoughts on Telemedicine at 2:30 a.m.
- A Day On the Hill: Meaningful Use, Medicaid, Medicare and More
- The Center for the History of Family Medicine: At First, I Didn't Care Either. But Now I…