Working for You: An Update From the AAFP Board Meeting
The AAFP Board of Directors has been meeting at the Academy's offices in Leawood, Kan., this week to discuss a wide range of issues important to family medicine, including physician payment. AAFP Board Chair Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., has more details in the video below.
Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., is the board chair of the AAFP.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- Former 'Orphan' School Embraces Family Medicine to Drive Progress
- America's Most Wanted: Family Physicians Again Top Search Firm's Wish List
- Shaping Our Future: Volunteer to Help Drive Specialty Forward
- Students, Residents Show Their Passion for Family Medicine
- Physician Burnout: The AAFP Is Winning Battles For You
Our other AAFP News blog
Fresh Perspectives - New Docs in Practice