Working for You: An Update From the AAFP Board Meeting
The AAFP Board of Directors has been meeting at the Academy's offices in Leawood, Kan., this week to discuss a wide range of issues important to family medicine, including physician payment. AAFP Board Chair Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., has more details in the video below.
Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., is the board chair of the AAFP.
Want to use this article elsewhere? Get Permissions
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- FSMB Offers Licensing Solution for Docs Looking to Practice in Multiple States
- Called to Serve: Being Patient-Centered Puts Joy Back Into Practice
- Family Medicine for America's Health to Launch at Assembly
- More Than Meets the Eye: Value of Small Practices Shouldn't Be Ignored
- When It Comes to Mentoring, Both Giving and Receiving Are Important