Working for You: An Update From the AAFP Board Meeting
The AAFP Board of Directors has been meeting at the Academy's offices in Leawood, Kan., this week to discuss a wide range of issues important to family medicine, including physician payment. AAFP Board Chair Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., has more details in the video below.
Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., is the board chair of the AAFP.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- Medical Students, We're Only Looking for the Best
- Practice Perspective: Patient Stories Get Attention of Media, Policymakers
- Building Relationships at Core of Family Medicine, Leadership
- Royal Pain: Team's Chickenpox Incident Offers Lesson for Patients
- In an Emergency, Family Physicians Have it Covered
Our other AAFP News blog
Fresh Perspectives - New Docs in Practice