Working for You: An Update From the AAFP Board Meeting
The AAFP Board of Directors has been meeting at the Academy's offices in Leawood, Kan., this week to discuss a wide range of issues important to family medicine, including physician payment. AAFP Board Chair Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., has more details in the video below.
Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., is the board chair of the AAFP.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- Mismatch: Why the Disconnect Between Student Interest and Student Choice?
- FP Recommendation Key to Boosting Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates
- The Envelope, Please: Waiting for Match Results
- On the Hill: Academy Promoting Family Medicine's Perspective
- The Folly of Judging Physicians Based on Patients' Foibles
Our other AAFP News blog
Fresh Perspectives - New Docs in Practice