Working for You: An Update From the AAFP Board Meeting
The AAFP Board of Directors has been meeting at the Academy's offices in Leawood, Kan., this week to discuss a wide range of issues important to family medicine, including physician payment. AAFP Board Chair Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., has more details in the video below.
Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., is the board chair of the AAFP.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- A Day On the Hill: Meaningful Use, Medicaid, Medicare and More
- The Center for the History of Family Medicine: At First, I Didn't Care Either. But Now I…
- Primary Care: Defending What it Means and What It's Worth
- Exposing Students to Rural Health Key to Producing Rural Docs
- So You've Achieved PCMH Recognition. Now What?