Working for You: An Update From the AAFP Board Meeting
The AAFP Board of Directors has been meeting at the Academy's offices in Leawood, Kan., this week to discuss a wide range of issues important to family medicine, including physician payment. AAFP Board Chair Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., has more details in the video below.
Glen Stream, M.D., M.B.I., is the board chair of the AAFP.
Want to use this article elsewhere? Get Permissions
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- Rural Practice May Pose Challenges, But It's Where I Was Meant to Be
- Keeping It Real: Preceptorship Exposes Students to Importance of Rural Family Medicine
- Like Father, Like Son: How I Raised a (Future) Family Physician
- Is Anybody Out There? Tell Us What You Think
- Women's Health: Do You See the Big Picture?