Delivering an Important Message for Family Medicine
The AAFP Board of Directors met with members of Congress and congressional staff March 6 to discuss issues important to family medicine, including physician payment and graduate medical education. In this video interview with AAFP News Now Washington Correspondent James Arvantes, Carlos Gonzales, M.D., of Patagonia, Ariz., talks about making his first Capitol Hill visit as an Academy Board member.
Carlos Gonzales, M.D., is a member of the AAFP Board of Directors.
Want to use this article elsewhere? Get Permissions
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- Primary Care: Defending What it Means and What It's Worth
- Exposing Students to Rural Health Key to Producing Rural Docs
- So You've Achieved PCMH Recognition. Now What?
- California AFP's Success Shows What Chapters, FPs Can Accomplish at State Level
- Initiatives Highlight Family Medicine as Top Choice for Students