Delivering an Important Message for Family Medicine
The AAFP Board of Directors met with members of Congress and congressional staff March 6 to discuss issues important to family medicine, including physician payment and graduate medical education. In this video interview with AAFP News Now Washington Correspondent James Arvantes, Carlos Gonzales, M.D., of Patagonia, Ariz., talks about making his first Capitol Hill visit as an Academy Board member.
Carlos Gonzales, M.D., is a member of the AAFP Board of Directors.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- A Day On the Hill: Meaningful Use, Medicaid, Medicare and More
- The Center for the History of Family Medicine: At First, I Didn't Care Either. But Now I…
- Primary Care: Defending What it Means and What It's Worth
- Exposing Students to Rural Health Key to Producing Rural Docs
- So You've Achieved PCMH Recognition. Now What?