Delivering an Important Message for Family Medicine
The AAFP Board of Directors met with members of Congress and congressional staff March 6 to discuss issues important to family medicine, including physician payment and graduate medical education. In this video interview with AAFP News Now Washington Correspondent James Arvantes, Carlos Gonzales, M.D., of Patagonia, Ariz., talks about making his first Capitol Hill visit as an Academy Board member.
Carlos Gonzales, M.D., is a member of the AAFP Board of Directors.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- Medicaid Cuts Threaten Primary Care Practices, Access to Care
- Penny Wise, Pound Foolish: We Can't Afford to Cut Our Investment in Teaching Health…
- Long-distance Support: Thoughts on Telemedicine at 2:30 a.m.
- A Day On the Hill: Meaningful Use, Medicaid, Medicare and More
- The Center for the History of Family Medicine: At First, I Didn't Care Either. But Now I…