Delivering an Important Message for Family Medicine
The AAFP Board of Directors met with members of Congress and congressional staff March 6 to discuss issues important to family medicine, including physician payment and graduate medical education. In this video interview with AAFP News Now Washington Correspondent James Arvantes, Carlos Gonzales, M.D., of Patagonia, Ariz., talks about making his first Capitol Hill visit as an Academy Board member.
Carlos Gonzales, M.D., is a member of the AAFP Board of Directors.
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- Leadership Gives Female Physicians More Control of Career Path
- Medical Students, We're Only Looking for the Best
- Practice Perspective: Patient Stories Get Attention of Media, Policymakers
- Building Relationships at Core of Family Medicine, Leadership
- Royal Pain: Team's Chickenpox Incident Offers Lesson for Patients
Our other AAFP News blog
Fresh Perspectives - New Docs in Practice