Delivering an Important Message for Family Medicine
The AAFP Board of Directors met with members of Congress and congressional staff March 6 to discuss issues important to family medicine, including physician payment and graduate medical education. In this video interview with AAFP News Now Washington Correspondent James Arvantes, Carlos Gonzales, M.D., of Patagonia, Ariz., talks about making his first Capitol Hill visit as an Academy Board member.
Carlos Gonzales, M.D., is a member of the AAFP Board of Directors.
Want to use this article elsewhere? Get Permissions
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- When It Comes to Mentoring, Both Giving and Receiving Are Important
- On Air: AAFP President Engages With Students in Online Forum
- Walk the Talk: Students, Residents Step Up to Support AAFP Advocacy Efforts
- Reality Check: Residents Aren't Prepared to Deal With Patients' Financial, Coverage Limits
- Heads Up: School Sports Season Is Upon Us