Delivering an Important Message for Family Medicine
The AAFP Board of Directors met with members of Congress and congressional staff March 6 to discuss issues important to family medicine, including physician payment and graduate medical education. In this video interview with AAFP News Now Washington Correspondent James Arvantes, Carlos Gonzales, M.D., of Patagonia, Ariz., talks about making his first Capitol Hill visit as an Academy Board member.
Carlos Gonzales, M.D., is a member of the AAFP Board of Directors.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated.
- Mismatch: Why the Disconnect Between Student Interest and Student Choice?
- FP Recommendation Key to Boosting Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates
- The Envelope, Please: Waiting for Match Results
- On the Hill: Academy Promoting Family Medicine's Perspective
- The Folly of Judging Physicians Based on Patients' Foibles
Our other AAFP News blog
Fresh Perspectives - New Docs in Practice