Webinar to discuss what's new in Medicare and Medicaid payment in 2013
With the Medicare payment cliff averted for now, Medicare payments should be fairly stable for a while. However, that does not mean there are no changes in store for Medicare and Medicaid this year.
From Medicare adding two new codes for transitional care management to Medicaid payments for some primary care services rising to the level of Medicare to the continuing use of Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) bonuses, it's going to be a busy year for family physicians understanding and taking advantage of the new payment rules.
My colleague Debra Seyfried and I will be covering these and other aspects of Medicare payment in 2013 during a live webinar at 1:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time) on Jan. 23, 2013. I would invite you to join us by registering online. It could make a difference to your bottom line this year and in years to come.
– Kent Moore, Senior Strategist for Physician Payment for the American Academy of Family Physicians
Want to use this article elsewhere? Get Permissions
Current Issue of FPM
Recent Blog Entries
- Physicians, groups to get breather on PQRS penalties
- Medicare’s Quality Payment Program is coming; two opportunities to get ready
- 2015 quality data now available on Physician Compare website
- Changes to renewing DEA registration for physicians
- University of Colorado clinic wins 2016 FPM Award for Practice Improvement
Search This Blog